Procurement Shared Services - System AdministratorRemote - US Technology Job ID R14218
Procurement Shared Services - System Administrator
Procurement Technology & Data Team
Remote - US
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a Procurement System Consultant to join our team.
As a Procurement System Consultant you will have the opportunity to function as part of the Procurement Technology and Data team, providing support and training to the broader procurement team members and end-users on the supported applications, as well as work with MassMutual’s Enterprise Technology team to enable those procurement technologies.
The MassMutual Procurement team’s vision is to be a trusted partner that proactively engages with the enterprise to create sustainable supplier value. We enable business strategy through leading operational processes, governance, and excellent cost and risk management. The MassMutual Procurement team is going through a transformation to become best in class for Source to Pay processes, from category strategy, to contracting, to invoicing and payment, and also including ongoing supplier management.
In this role, as well as all roles within MassMutual, you will demonstrate accountability, agility, a dedication to be inclusive, a strong business acumen, and will show courage, even in the most difficult situations. We also highly value strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience and self-awareness.
- Overall, to maintain and support the following tools – Ariba Procurement Suite, Archer, Service Now – including assisting with implementations, configuration, data management – as well as maintaining exceptions and over-ride files / data
- Configure and maintain the Ariba realm post-implementation – and ensure that all Ariba system configuration (e.g., users, approvals, and filters) are set up in accordance with MassMutual’s procurement policies
- Actively participate in the maintenance of related technologies such as SAP, Archer, and ServiceNow
- Work with the Purchasing / P2P System Support Associates- including tool configuration, data maintenance/management, help desk support, and transactional support
- Build and support ongoing automation initiatives to help build a deep understanding of the business to guide decisions and actions that support strategy.
- Liaise with the business to assess additions, removals, and changes of business objects (suppliers, users, items, accounts, etc.), and with MassMutual technology team as needed.
- Generally, have a focus on developing expert-level skills to manage technology and related processes including system maintenance and support, but also continuous improvement in such areas as automation and adopting new technology
- Being flexible to deliver ad hoc requests, special projects, reporting, and status inquiries
- Being well managed by using security best practices, thoroughly documenting technologies and processes, and working well to deliver in an Agile / JIRA environment
- Partnering well with other teams as needed, i.e., Legal, IT, Cash Operations, Procurement and Finance Departments
The Minimum Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Procurement, Finance, Legal, IT or related function, software operations or CLM (contract lifecycle management) systems administration with procure to pay technologies such as, Ariba, SAP, Archer, ServiceNow, etc.
- 3+ years of experience maintaining system data, configuration and integrations for SaaS solutions with regular upgrades.
The Ideal Qualifications
- Strong project management, business systems analysis skills and a results-oriented approach
- 4+ years of implementation experience with Ariba; particularly configuring sourcing, contracting, and purchasing functions within those system
- 5+ years in a procurement organization, with knowledge of the Source-to-Pay S2P process
- General experience with risk management technology systems
- Understand APIs – the connections that link between MassMutual systems
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams and with IT to accomplish daily tasks and issues
- Experience with Agile Project Management principles
What to Expect as Part of MassMutual and the Team
- Regular meetings with the Procurement Shared Services Teams (including P2P and the Procurement Center of Excellence and Risk)
- Focused one-on-one meetings with your manager
- Access to ongoing training and development resources including mentorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities including access to Asian, Hispanic/Latinx, African American, women, LGBTQ, Veteran and disability-focused Business Resource Groups
- Your ethics and integrity will be valued by a company with a strong and stable ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.
Jobs Like This One
- Anaplan, Solution Architect - Remote - US Boston, Massachusetts
- Director of Network Engineering Springfield, Massachusetts
- Director of Business of Technology Applications Springfield, Massachusetts
- Anaplan, Senior Model Builder - Remote - US Boston, Massachusetts
- ServiceNow Solution Architect Boston, Massachusetts
At MassMutual, we believe in the value of being together in our offices and in personal flexibility.
Our work environment is one where the majority of our team members work a hybrid schedule — working at least three days in the office (Tuesday, Wednesday and a third day) and the rest remotely, balancing flexibility with in-person collaboration. While the majority of our employees follow this hybrid model, some of our roles continue to be 100% on-site and others may be 100% remote, subject to business needs.
MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company operated for the benefit of our members, policyowners and customers, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.