Director of Identity and Access Management EngineeringSpringfield, Massachusetts Technology Job ID R14541
Springfield, Boston, New York
Enterprise Cyber Security
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions, and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire an Identity and Access Management Director
Director on the Identity and Access Management Engineering team will be leading a team that is focused on designing and implementing innovative programs as well as utilizing cutting edge technology in order to effectively protect MassMutual’s digital assets. Significant focus will be on the execution and integration of IAM platforms that support programs like Privileged Access Management, Authentication, Identity Governance and Administration. This is an opportunity to be on a team that is changing the way provisioning and access certifications are completed with a team-first mentality that celebrates innovation, and creativity.
- Conduct in depth technical IAM research, assessments and performance analysis to support and design technical automated IAM strategies
- Plan, verify, and integrate IAM solutions for complex applications
- Participate in strategy discussions and build requirements for new innovative IAM Capabilities
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture and Solutions Architects for design and continuous delivery
- Ability to work across teams and with audit to create and execute on audit mitigations
The Minimum Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in Identity and Access Management Platforms and Capabilities
- 5+ years of leadership experience
The Ideal Qualifications
- Direct knowledge of IAM efforts that align with both Cyber Security and Data Models
- Knowledge of the full user identity and access management lifecycle
- Consistent record of being results oriented with the desire and ability to achieve aggressive goals
- Strong Data mapping experience across different source platforms
- Understanding of privileged access platforms and behavioral alerting
- Process design skills and experience
- Expertise with identity management domain concepts and full user lifecycle management, with various data sources and workflows.
- Innovate and process improvement designed to continuously improve efficiencies and enhance capabilities.
- Challenge status quo and provide innovative solutions to align with industry standards and begin to steer us to be a leader in this space
- Work within Enterprise Technology team of a large organization to promote the best Identity and Access Management practices
- Serve as a business enabler, clear planning and design documentation for properly-secured, policy-compliant, high-performance IAM integrations
- Understand business requirements and design IAM solutions
- Deep understanding of IGA platforms, processes and best practices
- Ability to work within an agile project methodology
- Strong discipline regarding enforcement of access management core principles
What to Expect as Part of MassMutual and the Team
- Regular meetings with the Identity and Access Management teams
- Focused one-on-one meetings with your manager
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities including access to Asian, Hispanic/Latinx, African American, women, LGBTQ, veteran and disability-focused Business Resource Groups
- Access to learning content on Degreed and other informational platforms
- Your ethics and integrity will be valued by a company with a strong and stable ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits
#LI-SC1MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.
Jobs Like This One
- Business Analyst - SAP Analytics & Reporting Boston, Massachusetts
- Director of Business of Technology Applications Springfield, Massachusetts
- Head of Finance Application Boston, Massachusetts
- Director of ServiceNow Product Delivery Boston, Massachusetts
- Director of Marketing Platforms and Shared Services Springfield, Massachusetts
At MassMutual, we believe in the value of being together in our offices and in personal flexibility.
Our work environment is one where the majority of our team members work a hybrid schedule — working at least three days in the office (Tuesday, Wednesday and a third day) and the rest remotely, balancing flexibility with in-person collaboration. While the majority of our employees follow this hybrid model, some of our roles continue to be 100% on-site and others may be 100% remote, subject to business needs.
MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company operated for the benefit of our members, policyowners and customers, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.