Director of Quality ManagementSpringfield, Massachusetts Technology Job ID R14321
(Director of Quality Management, HavenTech Integration & Governance, OPT/ETX)
(Full-Time, Hybrid office – Springfield)
HavenTech Governance & Integration team is seeking an experienced IT Quality Management leader to join our team. You will develop the quality management objectives, strategy, and implementation plans for the HavenTech program & engagement. As the QA leader you will build strong partnerships with the vendor (HavenTech) and business & IT stakeholders to execute on the QA strategy and roadmap.
HavenTech Governance and Integration team oversees the engagement with our subsidiary and service provider (Haven Technologies) to meet business needs through the modern platforms and services. The team governs end-to-end (demand intake to delivery) of all initiatives and oversees the integration of engagement with Haven Technologies. The team has roles comprising business analysts, project/program managers and QA professionals.
- Quality Assurance Leadership: Establish and scale a team of QA professionals to meet HavenTech program objectives. Develop and implement a comprehensive QA strategy/roadmap for the HavenTech program.
- Process Improvement: Establish and implement the test environment and test data strategy and implementation plans. Work closely with the vendor QA team and IT cross-functional teams to manage and improve the test environment and system integrations. Design, develop, and enhance automation and frameworks to increase efficiency and effectiveness of testing including defect management process.
- Quality Metrics and Reporting: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of IT QA efforts. Generate regular reports to communicate progress and areas of improvement to seniormanagement.
- Stakeholder Communications: Communicate IT quality initiatives, progress, and outcomes to key stakeholders (including senior management), fostering a culture of transparency and accountability.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with other departments and vendor teams to oversee the execution of all QA activities of the program, including functional testing, integration testing, system testing, regression testing, and performance testing.
- Training & Development: Provide guidance and training/education to QA team and business partners on quality management principles, methodologies, and bestpractices.
The Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in quality assurance and testing
- 3+ years of experience managing (people management) and leading QA teams that are geographically diverse.
The Ideal Qualifications
- Experience with testing financial systems, including trading platforms, risk management systems, and/or regulatory reporting systems.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of QA testing methodologies, practices, and tools (automation).
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.
Jobs Like This One
- Director of Network Engineering Springfield, Massachusetts
- Director of Business of Technology Applications Springfield, Massachusetts
- Procurement Shared Services - System Administrator Boston, Massachusetts
- ServiceNow Solution Architect Boston, Massachusetts
- Derivative Systems Analyst Boston, Massachusetts
At MassMutual, we believe in the value of being together in our offices and in personal flexibility.
Our work environment is one where the majority of our team members work a hybrid schedule — working at least three days in the office (Tuesday, Wednesday and a third day) and the rest remotely, balancing flexibility with in-person collaboration. While the majority of our employees follow this hybrid model, some of our roles continue to be 100% on-site and others may be 100% remote, subject to business needs.
MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company operated for the benefit of our members, policyowners and customers, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.