Solutions Architect - HR TechnologySpringfield, Massachusetts Technology Job ID R14431
Why we need you.
We’re growing, and our clients deserve the best. As a Human Resource & Employee Experience Solutions Architect you’ll have an opportunity to partner with other experienced technology resources to transform our business processes using a new DevOps delivery model and a cloud first approach. In this role, as well as all roles within MassMutual, you will demonstrate accountability, agility, a dedication to be inclusive, a strong business acumen, and will show courage, even in the most difficult situations. We also highly value strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience, and self-awareness.
- Implement SaaS applications and design integrations with existing systems.
- Implement, build, and support scalable technology solutions that will enable an exceptional employee experience for the HR organization.
- Create tech roadmaps that align with corporate strategy and enable HR to use systems and tools
- Evaluate current technology eco-system and make recommendations for consolidating applications/streamlining system integrations.
- Develop/modify relatively complex system/software, such as routines supporting multi programming and file management.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the staff in the installation and testing of new operating system releases and in fine-tuning of existing systems.
- Assist in the evaluation of new application packages and the identification of anticipated systems requirements for planning purposes.
- Mentor, share knowledge, and be collaborative with developers, systems engineers, and analysts across the organization.
- Work on cross-functional teams and collaborating with other teams across MassMutual to deliver high-quality customer experiences.
- Accountable for cross-functional solution architecture of the technologies/projects in the Human Resources & EE Technology stack.
- Partners directly with Enterprise Architecture to drive the strategic architecture vision at the local level
- Partner with Analytics team to drive strategic vision at the local level
- Partners directly with the specific technology subject matter experts and technical team to work across the HR stack and ensure that architecture is integrated and holistic rather than siloed
- Support the leadership team in the design and implementation of a DevOps support model, including technology tools, for HR technologies
- Performs Design and Code Reviews, Architecture Snapshots, Technology Evaluations and POC’s.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years experience with systems integration and/or delivering applications over the Internet—software as a service with API connections
- Experience leveraging REST based APIs to build applications/integrations
- Experience in HR Technologies such as Workday, Service Now – HRSD, Seek-Out, CRM platforms, including integrations with third party tools
- Prior roles/experience as a Solutions Architect (HR domain), Systems Analyst, or Tech Lead that supported HR functions preferred
- Knowledge of SDLC, Agile Methodologies, and CI/CD including use of Jenkins, Docker, and GitHub.
- Web development and database development experience.
- Knowledge of ETL functions. Informatica preferred.
- Data analysis and knowledge of report writing.
- Knowledge of cloud, networking and firewall.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a team-based environment including employees, vendors, and third-party contractors
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced team members
- Strong understanding and adherence to IT SDLC and operational best practices
- Experience with any of the following technologies: .NET, File transfer (MFT), Informatica, Maestro, SQL a plus
- Strong knowledge of ETL development including development patterns, and best practices
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Knowledge of HR data and systems
- Knowledge of data governance and data management technologies and methodologies
#LI-RK1MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.
Jobs Like This One
- Business Analyst - SAP Analytics & Reporting Boston, Massachusetts
- Director of Business of Technology Applications Springfield, Massachusetts
- Director of Identity and Access Management Engineering Springfield, Massachusetts
- Head of Finance Application Boston, Massachusetts
- Director of ServiceNow Product Delivery Boston, Massachusetts
At MassMutual, we believe in the value of being together in our offices and in personal flexibility.
Our work environment is one where the majority of our team members work a hybrid schedule — working at least three days in the office (Tuesday, Wednesday and a third day) and the rest remotely, balancing flexibility with in-person collaboration. While the majority of our employees follow this hybrid model, some of our roles continue to be 100% on-site and others may be 100% remote, subject to business needs.
MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company operated for the benefit of our members, policyowners and customers, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.